Houston Probate Lawyer
Representing Individuals, Family Members and Fiduciaries throughout Houston and the continental United States
The aftermath of a loved one's death can be a difficult time. It can be emotionally draining and legally confusing. The deceased has assets, property and debt that must be administered within a certain amount of time. Let Houston Probate Attorney Stephanie Mudgett Boates help you deal with the legal issues of probate and estate administration.
Stephanie Mudgett Boates, P.C., has a depth of experience in uncontested and contested matters under the Texas Estates Code. The firm represents individuals, family members and fiduciaries in probate administrations and creditors who have claims against the deceased's estate in and around Harris, Fort Bend and contiguous counties. Contact the firm to schedule an appointment.
Experienced in Probate and Estate Matters
Probate and estate administration is the process of collecting assets, paying debts and distributing the decedent's estate to the rightful heirs and beneficiaries. If the decedent left a will, it can be probated through an independent or dependent administration.
The firm efficiently handles all probate and estate administration issues, including but not limited to:
- Probate of Wills; Letters Testamentary/Letters of Administration (out of state clients welcomed)
- Probate of Wills; Muniment of Title
- Heirship Affidavits
- Declaration of Heirship; Intestate Administrations
- Temporary, Independent; Dependent Administration; Community Administrations
- Court Accountings for guardianship, probate and management trusts
- Small Estate Affidavits and Ancillary Administrations
- Creditor Claims/Debts Against Decedent's Estates
- Real Estate Title Issues/Estate Partitions
- Contested Matters
If your loved one has passed away, the firm will evaluate the estate and advise you on which probate proceeding best suits your needs. If you are a creditor with a valid claim against the deceased, the firm can file a claim against the estate to assure that you are paid.
Attorney Stephanie Mudgett Boates is always sensitive to your situation and handles probate matters with respect and integrity.
To speak with a Houston probate, estate administration, estate planning, heirship and intestacy, special needs and guardianship lawyer, contact Stephanie Mudgett Boates at 281-584-0034.