Probate and Estate Administration, Heirship and Intestacy, Estate Planning; Guardianships and Special Needs Planning Services Offered
Providing a hands-on personalized approach to life planning and events is at the heart of the law firm of Houston Probate Attorney Stephanie Mudgett Boates, P.C. The firm helps clients throughout the Houston area with matters involving probate, estate administration, heirship and intestacy, guardianship, special needs planning, estate planning, wills, trusts, advance directives and powers of attorney. In addition, the law firm of Stephanie Mudgett Boates, P.C. handles simple and complex probate and estate administration for clients throughout the continental United States who are the Executors or Administrators of estates in Texas.
The firm blends the skills of a larger law firm with the personal attention of a smaller firm. Contact our Houston law office at 281-584-0034 to schedule an appointment.
Dedicated to Helping People and Families in Need
Understanding clients' needs and working with them towards a resolution is the hallmark of Stephanie Mudgett Boates, P.C. The firm is committed to providing personal and compassionate attention to the following:
- Probate and Estate Administration - The firm represents individuals, family members, fiduciaries and creditors in probate and estate administration matters.
- Heirship and Intestacy – The firm provides legal assistance with heirship determinations and other matters relating to intestacy for individuals and family members who have died without a will.
- Guardianships and Special Needs Planning - If someone you love is unable to care for or protect themselves, the firm can help through guardianships and special needs planning.
- Estate Planning and Wills and Trusts - Everyone should have some form of estate planning, wills and trusts in place to protect and pass-on their assets when they are gone. The firm can help devise the appropriate estate plan to reflect your goals.
- Advanced Directives - The proper medical and financial/business advanced directives put you in control of important decisions when you are unable to make those decisions for yourself, and will save your loved ones from difficult situations. The firm can help with these sometimes complicated planning directives.
The firm makes sure that you do not get lost in the shuffle. Stephanie Mudgett Boates is personally involved in every phase of your case and is committed to helping you obtain goals and objectives.
To speak with a Houston probate, estate administration, heirship and intestacy, estate planning, special needs and guardianship lawyer, contact Stephanie Mudgett Boates at 281-584-0034.